Monday, June 08, 2009

42 people dead in DAY CARE fire

I have no idea what or how to report this subject, but 42 people (children and toddlers were killed in a Day Care fire, in Mexico, Sunday. The fire was set/started outside of the day care and most, if not all, the children died from smoke inhalation. The death toll was at 38 until this morning when four more children died in the Hospital.

I wish I knew what to say to this madness, people. The President of Mexico, Felipe Calderon, has promised the most thorough investigation on this case and I PRAY TO GOD this was an accidental fire. If some individual set a Day Care on fire (intentionally) the world is going to a place even I couldn't handle. I have daughters. When we send them to school, day care or a babysitter, we send them with the expectation they are in a "safe haven." If children can't be safe at school and/or on the bus, life is effed ALL THE WAY up. For more information on the Day Care fire click HERE...

ALL HAIL!

pictured above is a photo of the new graves dug for the children and toddlers who perished in the day care fire..

No comments: