Monday, May 25, 2009

THE CAVS are in TROUBLE and LeBRON needs some HELP!

Seriously? There is no one who can guard Rashard Lewis? Really? Hedo Turkoglu can take any player besides LeBron to the hole and score. Are you sure the Orlando Magic beat the Cleveland Cavaliers 6 out the last 7 games? Thus, the Cavs are in trouble people. Serious, sincere trouble.

Given LeBron hit a 27 foot fadeaway jump shot, the Cavs are only down 2-1, but.... I mean, the dude had to hit a 27 foot jump shot to win the game. I said from day one the Cavs are going to win it all. I'm not going to act as if I'm afraid they arent' going to, but I'm scared as s*it, they aren't going to. lol. They can't defend. Mo Williams and Delonte West are having terrible series'. Ilgauskus has his hand full with Dwight Howard and the Magic bench is better. All this said, I still think the Cavs will win the series in 7 games.

Crazy, deranged and stupid? Probably so, but I'm stickin' to my claim y'all. I gotta do it! GO CAVZ!

ALL HAIL

No comments: